Cayla Nolting's "Diabetes Doesn't Stop Me!" video

Общемировые новости по сахарному диабету на английском языке. Публикуются пользователями и автоматически из лент информационных агентств.
Ответить
admin
Site Admin
Контактная информация:

Cayla Nolting's "Diabetes Doesn't Stop Me!" video

Сообщение admin »

The votes have been counted, and nine-year-old Cayla Nolting, daughter of Chad and Cheryl Nolting of Waukon, has been awarded the Grand Prize in the Lenny the Lion Video Contest sponsored by Medtronic Minimed. After having her video named as one of 20 finalists from across the nation and a month-long voting process for the general public through YouTube, Cayla's video "Diabetes Doesn't Stop Me!" was named the contest winner.
Cayla was diagnosed with diabetes at age three, and has been on an insulin pump since age five. Medtronic is a manufacturer of insulin pumps and other products used in diabetes treatment.
For her winning efforts, Cayla is the recipient of a Grand Prize package that includes a trip for four to Disneyland in California, including airfare and park entry; a $1,000 pre-paid American Express card; an invitation to and recognition at the Medtronic Diabetes office in Northridge, CA, and her video advertised on the Medtronic Diabetes website.
Cayla's video, along with other videos from the contest, can be found at http://www.youtube.com/user/LennyDiabetes1

Ответить