My problem with diabetes

Общемировые новости по сахарному диабету на английском языке. Публикуются пользователями и автоматически из лент информационных агентств.
Ответить
Grayman
Контактная информация:

My problem with diabetes

Сообщение Grayman »

I am a 40-year-old mother of three. I was diagnosed with Diabetes about five years ago and was placed on medications and diet. However, because of the fear of being on drugs for life with possible side effects, I stopped the drugs but stayed on diet. A few days ago during a routine Laboratory investigation, it was revealed that my blood sugar is still very high. Kindly advise.

Diabetes when left unchecked can have debilitating effects on many parts of the body such as the eyes, heart and kidneys among other organs. It can also lead to the loss of s3xual drive. When managed under the regular supervision of a qualified doctor, the fear of side effects of drugs among other issues will be adequately checked. My advice will be for you to go back to your doctor and meticulously follow a prescribed regime for diet and drugs.

Ответить